Thursday, September 20, 2007

Getting off track got me here!


I've been scanning pictures non stop for about a month now. I've put everything else on hold, working on getting pictures in my computer so I could store them on the internet in case of fire or a computer crash. Going through the photos has been a trip down memory lane. After starting to put some pictures on the internet for storage I decided to make a site for my parents and mother-in-law. They enjoyed it so much I thought it would be great to have a Monahan site. Hopefully by Christmas, but first I needed to update some family history and get contact information. In the mean time I took a class at the Apple store and learned so much at the class I decided to put the site on the web now and then I could make my changes as needed. Well one thing lead to another and I still have stacks of pictures to scan but I got the site up and running with lots of help from my family. The blog has been a great addition to the photo album I had in mind when I started this. I hope everyone tries to add something.
This is what my art room looks like now. (minus all the dishes I just removed) I can't turn around without knocking something else over. I still have many photos to scan but the biggest part is done. Now I can go back to scanning the rest of my photos in. And when my e-mail pings I can take a break and enjoy "Growing up Monahan"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good words.